CA Automic Workload Automation Advanced Administration (86AUW20061)
The AWA Advanced Administrator course is a 2 day instructor-led opportunity that provides AE Administrators and technical staff with advanced information of the internal workings of the AE system. Understanding the basic architecture helps your team to identify potential software and database issues. This class is considered an elective.
Automic administrators who have worked inside of AWA for at least 2 years maintaining Test, Dev, and Production environments who want to expand their expertise into troubleshooting, the maintenance of the AE database, and system security.
- CA Automic ONE Automation Foundations (86AUE10010)
- CA Automic Workload Automation Administration Foundations (86AUW20010)
- CA Automic Workload Automation Environment Administration (86AUW10061)
- CA Automic Workload Automation Engine Administration (86AUW10011)
- AE System concept, Start procedure of AE processes
- Enabling and analysis of traces covering the Database, Server, AWI, Agents, and RFC Server
- Description of the database tables and the information within, Maintenance of the database
- Internal procedures during the execution of objects
- Advanced Security, Administration and Configuration
Dauer 2 Tage
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)
- Deutschland: 1.200,- €