NOTE: In ONTAP 9.7, NetApp has released enhancements in Data Protection and Encryption, storage efficiency, hardware support, networking and security protocols, REST API’s and much more. Fast Lane has added this content to the current ONTAP 9.6 Administration class to ensure you are getting the most up-to-date training available.
This course covers the basics of StorageGRID administration. You learn to use the Grid Manager to monitor and manage a StorageGRID 11.3 system. You learn to create and manage storage tenant accounts and users. You also learn how to configure information lifecycle management (ILM) rules and policies to manage object protection. You configure the StorageGRID NAS Bridge node for integration with legacy applications. Finally, you learn how to integrate a StorageGRID system into the NetApp Data Fabric. This course builds on the concepts in the StorageGRID Fundamentals course.
Who should attend
NetApp employees, partners, and customers
This course focuses on enabling you to do the following:
- Use the Grid Manager to monitor and manage a StorageGRID system
- Create and manage storage tenant accounts and users
- Configure information lifecycle management rules and policies
- Learn about the different monitoring and administration interfaces and solutions
- Configure and manage email notifications and custom alarms
- Describe how StorageGRID can be integrated into the NetApp Data Fabric