The CyberSAFE training program is designed for non-technical end-users of computers, mobile devices, networks, and the Internet. From the CEO to the new sales representative, any individual that has access to an organization's information systems needs a thorough understanding of their effect on cybersecurity.
To ensure success in this course, students should have experience with the basic use of conventional end-user technology, including desktop, laptop, or tablet computers, cell phones, and basic Internet functions such as web browsing and email.
CyberSAFE allows organizations to increase their security posture quickly and with minimal investment by ensuring that end-users are equipped with the knowledge necessary to be good stewards of their organizations’ data.
Students will identify many of the common risks involved in using conventional end-user technology, as well as ways to use it safely, to protect themselves and their organizations from those risks.
This course is designed to prepare students for the Certified CyberSAFE credential. Students can obtain their Certified CyberSAFE certificate by completing the Certified CyberSAFE credential process on the CyberSafeCert.com platform after completing this training.
Lesson 1: Identifying the Need for Security
- Topic A: Identify Security Compliance Requirements
- Topic B: Recognize Social Engineering
Lesson 2: Securing Devices
- Topic A: Maintain Physical Security of Devices
- Topic B: Use Passwords for Security
- Topic C: Protect Your Data
- Topic D: Identify and Mitigate Malware
- Topic E: Use Wireless Devices Securely
Lesson 3: Using the Internet Securely
- Topic A: Browse the Web Safely
- Topic B: Use Email Securely
- Topic C: Use Social Networking Securely
- Topic D: Use Cloud Services Securely
Preis (exkl. MwSt.)
- 395,– €